Monday, June 14, 2010

Brooklyn General with Josie





Recently, I have been doing a bit of sewing, something I've always done on a very low key level. I forget how fun it is... when I'm not tangled in threads, that is. I admit that I'm not the best sewer but I'm not terrible either. I stick to simple things like pillows, bags, hemming pants and other minor repairs. For anyone who sews, knits, crochets, or engages in anything involving fabric, yarn, or ribbon, Brooklyn General Store is a goldmine! The store itself is beautiful, stocked with vibrant colors, patterns, and textures. I took a trip there on Saturday with my friend Shannon and her daughter who happens to be my favorite little redhead whom you've seen in my blog before. This is a mini-doc of our trip. I left with a yard of gorgeous fabric which I will be using to make a couple of pillows to brighten up the bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment